Frequently Asked Questions
+How fast is the delivery?
- We offer fast delivery to parcel terminals (SmartPOST and Omniva) all over Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania (Omniva) and Finland(Itella SmartPost). The delivery time, depending on the time of ordering, is from the same day until the next working day (Estonia) and 2-3 days Latvia, Lithuania and Finland. Maximum delivery time is 7 days in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and 10 days in Finland.
+How about quality of product?
- We only sell original and quality goods. Trading in non-genuine goods is illegal, punishable, and thus Rivel Partners OÜ is not engaged.
+How to return order?
- The right of return of the consumer is provided by legislation and is not a special feature of ordering from TeaForYou.ee. The purchased item is subject to a 14-day right of return from the date of receipt of the goods. The right of return is set to ensure that the goods received match the order. By law, the returned goods must be unopened, unused and in their original packaging. More detailed information on the right of return can be found in the Sales Rights section of the Terms of Sale. These limitations do not apply to defective goods. Procedures for handling defective goods have been identified in the Terms of Sales section.
+Is it safe to pay with a credit card?
- Yes, when paying by credit card, you will be transferred to a secure environment of Nets Estonia AS to make a payment. When requesting map data, SSL security protocols and MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa security programs are used to ensure that no interchangeable information can be exchanged or modified by unauthorized persons.
+What do I do if I have a claim?
- If you have a complaint, please contact our customer service to get a solution. To ensure first-class customer service, we allow you to resolve any inconvenience honestly and professionally. In the event of non-compliance or deficiencies in the product, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the name of the ordering person, contact phone number, order number and exact description of the product’s nonconformity or defect. Further information can be obtained from our customer service telephone +372 58 50 5818 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.