Rivel Partners OÜ(TEAFORYOU.EE)
- The Terms of Sale apply to the purchase of goods and services between the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as Consumer) and Rivel Patrners OÜ (hereafter TeaForYou.ee) from TeaForYou.ee.
- In addition to these Terms and Conditions, legal relations arising from the purchase of products from TeaForYou.ee are governed by the Law of Obligations Act (hereinafter: LPA), the Consumer Protection Act (hereinafter TCA) and other legal acts.
- TeaForYou.ee reserves the right to make changes in the Terms of Sale. These changes are posted on TeaForYou.ee.
- All prices in TeaForYou.ee are in euros and include 20% VAT.
- For purchases of less than € 45, the shipping cost will be according to the type of delivery chosen by the Consumer.
- Prices are valid from the time you place your order until the deadline for payment of your order (24 hours after placing your order).
- If an order has been placed before the terms of sale or prices have been changed, the terms and conditions that existed at the time the order was placed will apply to the legal relationship between the Consumer and TeaForYou.ee.
- TeaForYou.ee reserves the right to make changes in sales prices. These changes are posted on TeaForYou.ee.
- Add desired products to your shopping cart.
- To place an order, click on the “Create purchase” link in the shopping cart
- Fill out the required data fields on the Order Form page, choose the appropriate delivery method for your products, the payment method, and click the “Confirm Order” link. You will then be billed to the bank. When you pay by bank transfer payment method, you will see an invoice, which you can pay in the appropriate bank in euro. Details of making a euro payment with all applicable national taxes and additional charges can be found on the invoice displayed after confirming your order.
- Completely fill in the fields on the data and order confirmation page because the accuracy and accuracy of the information you provide depends on the prompt and smooth delivery of the products you purchase and the subsequent resolution of disputes and claims.
- Orders made in TeaForYou.ee will be handled on days E-P 9: 00-22: 00
- TeaForYou.ee undertakes to transfer to the Consumer the Goods, which are in the future, manufactured or acquired by TeaForYou.ee, and to enable the transfer of ownership to the Consumer, and the Consumer undertakes to pay the amount indicated in the invoice for the Goods and to accept the Goods.
- Unpaid subscriptions will be canceled after 24 hours from the time you place your order.
- The sales agreement will come into effect after the payment made by the Consumer to the TeaForYou.eepank account.
- After the sales contract comes into force, TeaForYou.eets an order and transfers it to the company’s logistics partners for delivery.
- The delivery times shown on the e-shop website are valid from the moment of receipt of the order amount to the TeaForYou.ee bank account.
- For prompt delivery, you must be diligent and provide valid and valid data when you enter your shipping details when placing your order.
- TeaForYou.ee is not responsible for delayed delivery if the goods have been delivered to the logistics partners on time, but delivery delay is due to circumstances that TeaForYou.ee could not influence or predict.
- Delivery speed depends on courier company, but maximum time is 7 days from order confirmation.
- The consumer’s right to return is provided by law and is not a special feature of ordering TeaForYou.ee.
- After receiving the order, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded in the e-shop without giving a reason within 14 days. Pursuant to § 53 (4) of the LPA, the Consumer has no right to withdraw from the goods which cannot be returned due to its nature. Among other things, non-returnable cosmetics and perfumes are not refundable.
- In the event of a deterioration in the condition of the item to be returned, the Consumer shall be liable for any diminished value resulting from the use of the thing only if he or she has used the item in any other way than is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and operation of the item. In order to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, the Consumer should only handle and use the item as he would normally be allowed to do in the shop.
- To return the goods, the Consumer must submit the application for withdrawal of the Goods in free form to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days after the receipt of the goods.
- The consumer must return the goods within 14 days of the application, or provide proof that he has handed over the goods to the logistics company during the aforementioned period.
- The consumer does not have to return the goods via the logistics company if TeaForYou.ee has agreed to the goods themselves.
- TeaForYou.ee will return to the consumer immediately, but not later than 14 days after receipt of the withdrawal application, all charges received from the consumer under the contract, including the cost of delivering the item used by the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly chosen the cheapest way of delivery offered by the trader. different delivery methods, TeaForYou.ee does not have to refund the cost to the Consumer that exceeds the usual delivery method.
- TeaForYou.ee is not responsible for any damage caused to the Consumer or delay in the delivery of the Goods, if the delay or loss of delivery of the Goods is due to circumstances that could not be influenced or anticipated by TeaForYou.ee.
- Customer’s personal information is processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
- TeaForYou.ee collects Consumer information when creating a client account and / or placing an order.
- Personal Data Processed is Consumer Name, Personal Identification Number, Email Address, Mobile Phone Number, and Consumer Preferences.
- TeaForYou.ee uses personal information to provide the Consumer with services, further development and personalization. These services include, in particular, the sale of goods and the organization of personalized offers on the TeaForYou.ee website.
- By entering data in the web shop and confirming the information, the consumer has the right to collect and process the personal data of the Consumer and to provide the logistics partner with the necessary information to deliver the goods.
- TeaForYou.ee has the right to use the Consumer’s residence or location address to deliver advertising and other information to the Consumer.
- The consumer has the right to prohibit the collection and use of his personal data at any time, unless this is necessary for the recovery of a claim under the contract or for the delivery of the goods. Your consent to the use of the above personal data cannot be revoked retroactively.
- The use of electronic personal information for direct mailing will only occur if the Consumer has given its consent to it on the TeaForYou.ee website.
- For encrypted data communication with banks for purchases, the Consumer guarantees the security of personal bank identifiers and does not have access to TeaForYou.ee.
- TeaForYou.ee does not provide personal information about the Customer to third parties.
- Rivel Partners OÜ is the chief processor of personal data, your company will forward the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor MAKSEKESKUS AS
- You will always be able to disagree with the processing of your personal data that is carried out with your consent. It is not possible to complete the purchase without the data required to complete the order, because we cannot complete this order.
- TeaForYou.ee is responsible for any defect or defect in the goods sold to the Consumer within a period of up to two years from the date of delivery to the Consumer.
- The consumer has the right to contact TeaForYou.ee within two months at the latest, presenting an invoice for the purchase of the goods.
- If the item is missing, please stop using the goods.
- Repair or replacement of defective goods is agreed between TeaForYou.ee and Consumer. The cost of the repair is covered by TeaForYou.ee.
- TeaForYou.ee is not responsible for any defects caused by the Product as a result of improper storage or non-purposeful use of the Product.
- In case of noncompliance or defects in the product, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the name, contact phone number, order number and exact description of the product’s non-compliance or defect.
- A claim for non-conformity or defect in a product must be made within two months of the discovery of the product’s non-conformity or defect.
- All claims are reviewed and contacted with the consumer as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days after receipt of the complaint.
- The consumer has the right to demand that the TeaForYou.ee online store be reduced or terminated and that the goods be refunded if it is not possible to repair or replace the goods at TeaForYou.ee, repair or replacement of the goods will fail, TeaForYou.ee web store is not missing eliminated within a reasonable time, unreasonable inconvenience to the consumer.
Reg nr: 14103809
Kadaka tee 72A Tallinn
SWIFT kood/BIC: HABAEE2X